ATV Tours Phoenix & Scottsdale
ATV Tours Phoenix & Scottsdale Overview
You’ll have a once-in-a lifetime opportunity to explore the Sonoran Desert from your own ATV! Take in all of this pristine landscape and untouched raw beauty during our most popular ATV tours in Phoenix/ Scottsdale!
- ADVENTURE: Hop on your fully automatic ATV and hit the trail, winding through the diverse and beautiful landscape of the Sonoran Desert.
- SUNSET OPTION: Want to soak in the epic Arizona sunset in a way like no other? Make sure to book our “Sunset ATV” tour!
- GROUPS: Wildly popular with groups celebrating special occasions like bachelor/bachelorette parties, corporate events and team building, family reunions and more.
- EXPERIENCED: Our guides are trail experts ensuring you’ll never get lost and that you see the most amazing views and scenic backdrops this region has to offer.
- PERMITTED: We have express permission from the Bureau of Land Management and the US Government/Tonto National Forest to operate tours in this region.
- FREE DAYTIME PHOTOS: We can’t wait to help you make memories of a lifetime and to make it extra easy, photos of your daytime tour are included for free!
Book Your Tour
PLEASE NOTE: ATVs & UTVs can be booked for the same tour and trail.
2 Seat UTV - $375*
4 Seat UTV – $575*
2 Seat UTV - $375*
4 Seat UTV – $575*
ATV Tour Details
If you’re looking to ramp up the excitement of your Stellar Adventure, look no further than the ATV Tours Phoenix / Scottsdale Adventure package. With this unique tour, you’re in control! After the standard safety rundown, you and your Chief Adventurer will hop on your fully automatic ATV and hit the trail, winding through the diverse and beautiful landscape of the Sonoran Desert. This area features some of the most secluded off-roading trails in the Southwest, and rest assured—your Chief Adventurer knows all the best ones.
The Sonoran Desert is arguably the best-kept scenery secret in the Southwest. You’ll know it during our ATV tours when you take in the sights, gazing out over the pristine landscape and the untouched, raw beauty of the desert. Take in the bright, unique flora and exotic fauna—like the only jaguars that roam the U.S.—and appreciate the courage of the native peoples and the frontiersmen who traversed these paths years ago. The vast Tonto National Forest offers a striking contrast to this desert scene, with lush pine trees that offer shade, respite from the hottest desert in North America, and a bit of mystery.
Your Chief Adventurer isn’t just another pretty face: All of the guides at Stellar Adventures can answer your questions about the native cultures, plants, and animals you may see while you’re out on your ATV tours Phoenix / Scottsdale.
ATV TOURS PHOENIX – THE GUIDES
Our guided ATV tours Phoenix / Scottsdale will offer you glimpses of this rugged beauty, all from your front row seat on the ATV. But if you think this is going to be a leisurely roll through the desert, think again—this isn’t your mama’s ATV ride. Your Chief Adventurer will challenge you to ford seasonal creeks, traverse sandy washes, ascend rocky slopes, and zoom along the flat desert trails. The Sonoran Desert covers more than 100,000 square miles, so there’s plenty to explore. Depending on your skill level, you may cover up to 25 miles of ground, but the trail you follow has been selected because it features some of the most diverse, majestic scenery and landscape that the Sonoran Desert has to offer.
ATV TOURS PHOENIX PEEPS – COME ONE, COME ALL!
Remember, you don’t have to be a tourist to kick it with Stellar Adventures. This company is locally owned and operated, and we love connecting with our year-round (aka diehard) Arizona peeps. You might be a local, but we can probably show you a thing or two you didn’t know about your own backyard during our ATV Tours in Phoenix / Scottsdale.
You won’t want to miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience. When the tour concludes, you’ll truly understand—Stellar adventure begins where the pavement ends!
Daytime ATV Times*
8am, 11am, 2pm (March-May)
8am, 11am ,2pm (Sept)
9am, 12pm, 3pm (Oct-Feb)
Sunset ATV Times*
3:30pm (Oct. & Feb)
*Please Arrive 15 Mins Prior
*Tour times fluctuate based on time of year.
*Please see reservation system for availability
Closed Toed Shoe and long pants (No flip flops or sandals)
- PLEASE NOTE: No Restrooms at Trailhead
- Bookings after 6pm for the next day may be subject to change.
- For each tour time, a minimum of 4 people must be booked in order to operate the tour. Your party DOES NOT have to meet the 4 person minimum, we can group parties together. For example, a booking for two ATVs will count as (2) of the (4) total people required. We will contact you if the tour minimums for your selected time slot are not met.
Other Tours You Might Like
UTV TOURS PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE
This four-seater can be filled to capacity and can still climb trails, crawl boulders, and zip all over the desert without it—or you—breaking a sweat.
H1 HUMMER TOURS PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE
Mud, dirt, water, rocks—it’s all the same for the H1 Hummer. Coast along desert trails high above the ground for an up close and personal experience.
TRAILS & TEQUILA TASTING TOURS
After a rugged journey through the desert, enjoy tacos, tequila and margaritas from a Top 10 Best Mexican Restaurant by USA Today, Cien Agaves.