Trails & Tequila Tasting Tours
Trails & Tequila Tasting Tours Overview
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well it’s not! The only company in Phoenix/Scottsdale that offers exclusive tequila tasting tours with an off-road adventure combo is Stellar Adventures.
- ADVENTURE: Get ready for a rugged journey through the Sonoran desert with stunning views on an ATV, UTV, or H1 Hummer.
- TEQUILA TIME: After your off-road desert journey, enjoy Tacos, Tequila and Margaritas from a Top 10 Best Mexican Restaurant by USA Today, Cien Agaves.
- GROUPS: Wildly popular with groups celebrating special occasions like bachelor/bachelorette parties, corporate events and team building.
- RELAX: We provide roundtrip transportation from your hotel or resort so you can enjoy the experience.
- EXPERIENCED: Our guides are trail experts with your safety a top priority.
- PERMITTED: We have express permission from the Bureau of Land Management and the US Government/Tonto National Forest to operate tours in this region.
~1.5 Hours at Cien Agaves
Book Your Vehicle
H1 Hummer - $275/pp*
Single ATV – $335*
2 Seat UTV - $655*
4 Seat UTV – $1,275*
RUGGED OUTDOOR ADVENTURE AND THEN TEQUILA.
The Sonoran Desert is absolutely iconic, and is associated with all things Western. Unique wildlife, abundant sun, prickly cacti, and—of course—tequila! Insiders know that the only way to get the full Sonoran experience is to enjoy the great outdoors and the great indoors. That’s why you’ll definitely want to check out our Trails & Tequila tour. It’s the best of both worlds!
This tour is a guaranteed good time. Your Chief Adventurer will pick you up at your hotel and take you out into the desert for an exciting tour. You’ll be able to see firsthand the rugged beauty of this terrain from the [H1 Hummer/ATV/UTV]. After you take it all in, we’ll take you to Cien Agaves Tacos & Tequila, named a Top 10 Best Mexican Restaurant by USA Today! Tacos, a tequila flight, and two prickly pear margaritas are included in the price of this tour. You won’t be disappointed by this stellar combo!
Whether you’re with coworkers, friends, or family, this tour is a perfect way to unwind and to get your adventure fix. Plus, we’ll take you home, so you can enjoy that tequila responsibly!
Hit the Trails in an ATV, UTV or H1 Hummer
With all our tastsing tours, you can decide what rugged vehicle fits your group best. The H1 Hummer is the ultimate off-road machine. It can easily scale vertical walls nearly 2 feet high, ascend 60 degrees incline with ease and ford a gushing rapid 2 and a half feet deep! Want more control? Hop in, buckle up, turn the switch, and hit the trail in the toughest thing the Sonoran Desert has ever seen. “Agile” barely begins to describe the dexterity of the Kawasaki Teryx4 UTV. This four-seater can be filled to capacity and can still climb trails, crawl boulders, and zip all over the desert without it—or you—breaking a sweat. How does a fully automatic ATV sound? With this unique option, you’re in control as you wind through the diverse and beautiful landscape of the Sonoran Desert.
TEQUILA TASTING TIME
After enjoying the pristine landscape and untouched, raw beauty of the desert, your adventure will continue at Cien Agaves, a Top 10 Best Mexican Restaurant by USA Today. Seriously, this place has the best Mexican cuisine and incredible tequila. If you happen to be planning a special occasion with a larger group, like a bachelor or bachelorette party, then get ready to heighten your fiesta! We’ll bet you a margarita that your guests will have the best time ever. Plus, we’ll take you home, so you can enjoy that tequila responsibly!
Closed Toed Shoe and long pants (No flip flops or sandals)
- PLEASE NOTE: No Restrooms at Trailhead
- Bookings after 6pm for the next day may be subject to change.
- 24 hour notice is required for all tasting tours.
- For each tour time, a minimum of 6 people must be booked in order to operate the tour. Your party DOES NOT have to meet the 6 person minimum, we can group parties together. We will contact you if the tour minimums for your selected time slot are not met.
No problem! Cien Agaves has plenty of non-alcoholic options for those under 21.
PLEASE NOTE: No price change occurs for guests under 21.
Don’t care for tequila? Don’t worry. Cien Agaves has a variety of other options.
Other Tasting Tours You Might Like
Combines two iconic elements of the Arizona experience: Exploring the Sonoran desert in an off-road vehicle and tasting local whiskey’s from an Arizona distillery, O.H.S.O. Distillery!
After an exhilarating off-road tour through the scenic desert, enjoy world-class wines and food from one of Arizona’s favorite restaurants, Postino.
Fasten your seatbelt because we’re going where very few can in an H1 Hummer! Then quench your thirst with offerings from Arizona’s famous brewery, OHSO Brewery.