Wheels & Whiskey Tasting Tours
Wheels & Whiskey Tasting Tours Overview
Stellar Adventures has teamed up with O.H.S.O Distillery for one-of-a-kind whiskey tasting tours in Phoenix/Scottsdale plus an ATV/UTV/Hummer experience through the desert. Say what?
- ADVENTURE: Get ready for a rugged journey through the Sonoran desert with stunning views on a H1 Hummer, ATV or UTV.
- WHISKEY: After your adventure through the desert terrain, get ready for your whiskey flight with food at O.H.S.O. Distillery!
- GROUPS: Wildly popular with groups celebrating special occasions like bachelor/bachelorette parties, corporate events and team building.
- EXPERIENCED: Our guides are trail experts with your safety a top priority.
- PERMITTED: We have express permission from the Bureau of Land Management and the US Government/Tonto National Forest to operate tours in this region.
~1.5 Hours at O.H.S.O Distillery
Book Your Vehicle
H1 Hummer - $295/pp*
Single ATV – $355*
2 Seat UTV - $700*
4 Seat UTV – $1,350*
OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE - ATV/UTV/Hummer
Stellar Adventures and O.H.S.O. Distillery have joined forces to provide one of the most unique excursions in the Valley! Hop into one of our H1 Hummers/ATV/UTV for an off-road desert expedition through the desert. Your final destination will be an oasis of O.H.S.O. local whiskeys—kick back and join the O.H.S.O. staff for some fun!
WHEELS & WHISKEY TASTING TOURS PACKAGE
This Wheels & Whiskey tasting tours package comes complete with a buffet of heavy appetizers for Groups of 25+ (groups under 25 will order off the menu), samples of the whiskeys distilled on site plus 2 whiskey-based craft cocktails, and some casual Whiskey 101. We know you’ll get a kick out of learning how the whiskeys are crafted and an even bigger kick out of learning how good they taste.
Say sayonara to the same-old happy hour spots and hello to a happy hour in the most beautiful desert on earth!
Let’s break this down into the two (totally perfect and amazing on their own) parts: The Off-Road Tour and the O.H.S.O. Distillery Tasting Tour.
FIRST UP: THE VEHICLES.
If you don’t know, now you know: The H1 is the best match for the ruggedness of desert terrain. It easily scales vertical walls nearly 2 feet high, can ascend a 60° incline with ease, and can ford a gushing rapid 2 and a half feet deep. There’s a reason the United States Army deploys and transports its troops in the Hummer—this ride is big, bold, and badass. Mud, gravel, water, boulders—they’re no match for the H1 Hummer.
NOW LET’S TALK WHISKEY.
Once you’ve wrapped up your stint on the trails, get ready to party! O.H.S.O. Distillery is an Arizona institution, a sacred ground for Sun Devils, tourists, and locals alike! You’ll love every minute at O.H.S.O Distillery, which will include a whiskey sampler complemented by incredible food.
One of our favorite things about teaming up with O.H.S.O Brewery & Distillery is that it’s a great way to showcase how multifaceted Arizona is. We’re not just a world-class destination with stunning desert views and top-rated tours; we also have a vibrant culinary scene. When you sign up for our Wheels & Whiskey Tasting tours, you’re guaranteed to get a taste of all that Arizona has to offer!
Stellar adventure begins where the pavement ends!
WANT A LITTLE MORE CONTROL?
Good news! The whiskey and food part takes place at the end of the tour, and we take care of getting you back to your hotel. Do you prefer to be in the driver’s seat? If so, how does the front of an ATV or UTV sound? With this unique option, you’re in charge! Simply select your vehicle option when booking your tour.
COME ONE, COME ALL!
Remember, you don’t have to be a tourist to kick it with Stellar Adventures. This company is locally owned and operated, and we love connecting with our year-round (aka diehard) Arizona peeps. You might be a local, but we can probably show you a thing or two you didn’t know about your own backyard!
Closed Toed Shoe and long pants (No flip flops or sandals)
- PLEASE NOTE: No Restrooms at Trailhead
- Bookings after 6pm for the next day may be subject to change.
- 24 hour notice is required for all tasting tours.
- For each tour time, a minimum of 6 people must be booked in order to operate the tour. Your party DOES NOT have to meet the 6 person minimum, we can group parties together. We will contact you if the tour minimums for your selected time slot are not met.
No problem! O.H.S.O Brewery has plenty of non-alcoholic options for those under 21.
PLEASE NOTE: No price change occurs for guests under 21.
Don’t care for whiskey? Don’t worry. O.H.S.O has a variety of other options.
Other Tasting Tours You Might Like
Get ready for a rugged journey through the Sonoran desert and then enjoy tacos, tequila and margaritas from a Top 10 Best Mexican Restaurant by USA Today, Cien Agaves.
Fasten your seatbelt because we’re going where very few can in an H1 Hummer! Then quench your thirst with offerings from Arizona’s famous brewery, OHSO Brewery.