H1 Hummer Tours Phoenix & Scottsdale
H1 Hummer Tours Phoenix & Scottsdale Overview
The H1 Hummer is the perfect off-road vehicle for those who crave limitless power! Coast along desert trails high above the ground as we navigate through dirt, rock, and water one our H1 Hummer Tours Phoenix / Scottsdale. Are you ready?
- ADVENTURE: Fasten your seatbelt because we’re going where very few can, to experience scenic views and wonders of the desert that so many should.
- SUNSET OPTION: Arizona’s big sky showing off one of our amazing sunsets is such a treat to enjoy. Make sure to book our Sunset Hummer Tour.
- GROUPS: Our H1 Hummer Tours are perfect for the bachelor/bachelorette party, family and friends that would like to focus on each other, and not the driving, while enjoying the best of what Arizona has to offer.
- EXPERIENCED: Sure, our guides are Arizona experts when it comes to wildlife, plants and fauna found within the Sonoran Desert. But more so, they are your key to worry-free and safe fun!
- PERMITTED: We have express permission from the Bureau of Land Management and the US Government/Tonto National Forest to operate tours in this region.
- FREE DAYTIME PHOTOS: We can’t wait to help you make memories of a lifetime and to make it extra easy, photos of your daytime tour are included for free!
Book Your Tour
H1 Hummer Tour Details
There’s a reason that the U.S. Army outfits its fleets with Humvees: They’re bold, they’re versatile, and they’re badass. The M998 Humvee is military-grade only, but the H1 Hummer is the closest a civilian can get. Our H1 Hummer Tours Phoenix / Scottsdale are perfect for the rough-and-tumble tourist who prefers an up close and personal experience. Mud, dirt, water, rocks—it’s all the same for the H1 Hummer. Coast along desert trails high above the ground, confident in the 4 x 4’s ability to conquer any terrain it encounters.
Apache legend claims that the entrance to the underworld lies somewhere in the Superstition Mountains. Other myths allege that deep in the heart of this craggy range lies a gold mine full of treasure. Come with us on one of our H1 Hummer Tours Phoenix / Scottsdale to find out whether that’s true on the Bulldog Canyon trail, which winds through the Sonoran Desert, offering panoramic views of the Superstition Mountains. The land in this part of Arizona is wild and untamed, but rugged landscape is no problem when you’re in the backseat of a H1 Hummer.
Sit down, buckle up, and hang on for nearly 20 miles of breathtaking desert vistas. One of the most beautiful characteristics of the Sonoran Desert is its versatility: One minute you’ll be hurtling along a dusty desert trail, only to find yourself fording a 2.5-foot-deep river the next. Don’t worry, the H1 Hummer isn’t afraid of a little water. Are you?
H1 HUMMER TOURS PHOENIX / SCOTTSDALE – THE GUIDES
No matter what terrain you encounter, your Chief Adventurer will keep you safe. You can set the pace by selecting either a Beginner or Advanced trail, but your experience will be outstanding no matter which option you choose. Your Chief Adventurer will help you learn more about the pristine, fierce beauty that surrounds you.
You won’t want to miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience. When the tour concludes, you’ll truly understand—Stellar adventure begins where the pavement ends!
Daytime H1 Hummer Tours*
Sunset H1 Hummer Tours*
3pm/3:30pm (Oct-Feb); 5pm/5:30pm (March-Sept)
*Please Arrive 15 Mins Prior
*Tour times fluctuate based on time of year.
*Please see reservation system for availability
Closed Toed Shoe and long pants (No flip flops or sandals)
- PLEASE NOTE: No Restrooms at Trailhead
- Bookings after 6pm for the next day may be subject to change.
- For each daytime tour time, a minimum of 4 people must be booked in order to operate the tour. Your party DOES NOT have to meet the 4 person minimum, we can group parties together. We will contact you if the tour minimums for your selected time slot are not met.
- For each sunset tour time, a minimum of 6 people must be booked in order to operate the tour. Your party DOES NOT have to meet the 6 person minimum, we can group parties together. We will contact you if the tour minimums for your selected time slot are not met.