M1009 Blazer Tours Phoenix & Scottsdale
M1009 Blazer Tours Phoenix & Scottsdale Overview
Take a smooth and comfortable ride and stir it together with pure power and agility and you’ve got our M1009 Blazer Tours in Phoenix / Scottsdale. We’ll help you access and experience some of the most amazing things the Sonoran Desert has to offer, in style!
- ADVENTURE: The M1009 Blazer combines a beast of a diesel V8 with the best shocks available for a ride in style and comfort combined with no limits as to where we can go.
- GROUPS: Epic fun outdoors is our specialty! Your friends, family, wedding party or corporate team will be talking about this M1009 Blazer Tour for years to come.
- EXPERIENCED: Our guides are experienced, knowledgeable and fun! They know just how to maximize the nimbleness of the M1009 in a safe and exciting way, all while taking in the most jaw-dropping views.
- PERMITTED: We have express permission from the Bureau of Land Management and the US Government/Tonto National Forest to operate tours in this region.
- FREE DAYTIME PHOTOS: We can’t wait to help you make memories of a lifetime and to make it extra easy, photos of your daytime tour are included for free!
3+ (M1009 Blazer)
Book Your Tour
Adults (Ages 11+) $125/pp
Children (Ages 3-10) $95/pp
M1009 Blazer Tour Details
Are you an adventurer who wants to experience the Great Wide Open without getting rocked right out of your seat? Don’t worry, Stellar Adventures has an option for you, too.
Come experience the Sonoran Desert in a Chevy M1009 Blazer. The M1009 (that’s M-10-oh-9) is a military-style Blazer with a diesel V8 engine so powerful it’ll knock your socks off. But here’s the catch: these tricked-out rides feature the best shocks available, so you’ll be riding in style and in comfort. The power of the engine combined with the military-grade rear Gov-Lock system lets adventurers on the M1009 Blazer tours Phoenix / Scottsdale explore even rocky, steep trails without breaking a sweat.
THE M1009 CHEVY BLAZER
These M1009s look beastly, but they’re deceptively nimble as they ascend the desert trails. Supreme handling and almost nonexistent slippage let your Chief Adventurer navigate any trail with ease and confidence. Relax and gaze out at the Arizona sky, at the red desert that has hosted so many nature lovers before you. Keep your eyes peeled and you just might glimpse a rattlesnake or one of the big cats that roam the land.
Arizona is home to some of the most brutal monsoon weather in the country, so seasonal creek beds and washes occur at a moment’s notice when the time is right. The M1009 is equipped for that scenario, too: It can ford over 20 inches of water.
THE VIEWS ON THE M1009 BLAZER TOURS PHOENIX / SCOTTSDALE
These vehicles have a special place in our hearts at Stellar Adventures for a couple of reasons. First, they’re the newest members of our fleet, so we’re still just a little obsessed. Second, they offer adventurers the power to behold the majesty and beauty of the Sonoran Desert from higher vantage points. The awe-inspiring views are almost indescribable in their perfection. You’ll want to break out the selfie stick for this one, because your friends back home won’t believe it until they see it. (Actually, forget that. Leave the selfie stick at home—we’ll just snap a pic for you.)
Come on out and see what all the fuss is about. You’ll understand when you see it: Stellar adventure begins where the pavement ends!
Closed Toed Shoe and long pants (No flip flops or sandals)
- PLEASE NOTE: No Restrooms at Trailhead
- Bookings after 6pm for the next day may be subject to change.
- For each tour time, a minimum of 4 people must be booked in order to operate the tour. Your party DOES NOT have to meet the 4 person minimum, we can group parties together. We will contact you if the tour minimums for your selected time slot are not met.
Other Tours You Might Like
Arizona Stargazing Tours with Night Vision
Journey from the earth to the moon as our professional astronomer, with the help of his telescope, points out distant galaxies, planets, and stars. Night vision devices available March through October.
WHEELS & WHISKEY TASTING TOURS
Combines two iconic elements of the Arizona experience: Exploring the Sonoran desert in an off-road vehicle and tasting local whiskey’s from an Arizona distillery, O.H.S.O. Distillery!
H1 HUMMER TOURS PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE
Mud, dirt, water, rocks—it’s all the same for the H1 Hummer. Coast along desert trails high above the ground for an up close and personal experience.