Advanced H1 Hummer Tours Phoenix & Scottsdale
Advanced H1 Hummer Tours Phoenix & Scottsdale Overview
Boasting 16 inches of ground clearance, as well as super-aggressive approach and departure angles, the H1 Hummer can climb a 22 inch vertical wall, scale a 60-degree slope, traverse a 40-degree slope, and ford 30 inches (2.5 feet) of water. We dare you to let us prove it on our Advanced H1 Hummer Tours Phoenix / Scottsdale!
- ADVENTURE: The H1 Hummer is an unstoppable force of nature that will take you on the most extreme adventures imaginable. It’s time to unleash your inner wild side!
- GROUPS: Our Advanced H1 Hummer Tours are perfect for the bachelor/bachelorette party, family and friends that would like to focus on each other, and not the driving, while enjoying the best of what Arizona has to offer.
- EXPERIENCED: It takes an expert to handle the raw power on the Advanced H1 Hummer tours. Our guides know the trails and will take you on a ride like no other.
- PERMITTED: We have express permission from the Bureau of Land Management and the US Government/Tonto National Forest to operate tours in this region.
- FREE DAYTIME PHOTOS: We can’t wait to help you make memories of a lifetime and to make it extra easy, photos of your daytime tour are included for free!
Book Your Tour
Advanced H1 Hummer Tour Details
You crave excitement! Immerse in the adrenaline rush of an EXTREME adventure which centers on the unmatched capabilities of the HUMMER. For example, the H1 can climb a 22″ vertical wall, can scale a 60 degree slope, can traverse a 40-degree side slope, and can ford 30″ of waters (2+FEET) We dare you to let us prove it on our Advanced H1 Hummer Tours in Phoenix / Scottsdale!
There’s a reason that the U.S. Army outfits its fleets with Humvees: They’re bold, they’re versatile, and they’re badass. The M998 Humvee is military-grade only, but the H1 Hummer is the closest a civilian can get. This off-road vehicle is perfect for the rough-and-tumble tourist who prefers an up close and personal experience. Mud, dirt, water, rocks—it’s all the same for the Hummer. Coast along desert trails high above the ground, confident in the 4 x 4’s ability to conquer any terrain it encounters.
You won’t be disappointed by this unique tour—Stellar adventure begins where the pavement ends!
Closed Toed Shoe and long pants (No flip flops or sandals)
- PLEASE NOTE: No Restrooms at Trailhead
- Bookings after 6pm for the next day may be subject to change.
- For each tour time, a minimum of 6 people must be booked in order to operate the tour. Your party DOES NOT have to meet the 6 person minimum, we can group parties together. We will contact you if the tour minimums for your selected time slot are not met.
3 years and older. (Must have car seat for 5 and under)
Other Tours You Might Like
HUMM BEER TASTING TOURS
WHEELS & WHISKEY TASTING TOURS
Combines two iconic elements of the Arizona experience: Exploring the Sonoran desert in an off-road vehicle and tasting local whiskey’s from an Arizona distillery, O.H.S.O. Distillery!