UTV Tours Phoenix & Scottsdale
UTV Tours Phoenix & Scottsdale Overview
Action, adventure, pure power and agility await you on one of our UTV Tours in Phoenix / Scottsdale. We’ll help you access and take in some of the most amazing views of Arizona’s Sonoran Desert.
- ADVENTURE: Flip a coin or draw straws for who’s going to drive, or share the driving as you go. Our UTVs are amazingly capable through the diverse and beautiful landscape of the Sonoran Desert.
- SUNSET OPTION: When you book the Sunset UTV tour, be prepared for a breathtaking sight, as the sun kisses the cacti goodnight after the thrill of driving a UTV.
- GROUPS: Epic fun outdoors is our specialty! Your friends, family, wedding party or corporate team will be talking about this UTV Tour for years to come.
- EXPERTS: Our guides are experienced, knowledgeable and fun! They’ll make sure you experience the power of our UTVs in a safe and exciting way, all while taking in the most incredible views.
- PERMITTED: We have express permission from the Bureau of Land Management and the US Government/Tonto National Forest to operate tours in this region.
- FREE DAYTIME PHOTOS: We can’t wait to help you make memories of a lifetime and to make it extra easy, photos of your daytime tour are included for free!
Book Your Tour
PLEASE NOTE: UTVs & ATVs can be booked for the same tour and trail.
2 Seat UTV - $375*
4 Seat UTV – $575*
2 Seat UTV - $375*
4 Seat UTV – $575*
UTV Tour Details
Get ready to flip a coin or draw straws for who’s going to drive! Hop in, buckle up, turn the switch, and hit the trail in the toughest thing the Sonoran Desert has ever seen. “Agile” barely begins to describe the dexterity of the Kawasaki Teryx4 UTV. This four-seater can be filled to capacity and can still climb trails, crawl boulders, and zip all over the desert without it—or you—breaking a sweat. Our UTV Tours Phoenix/Scottsdale will have you coming back again and again!
The Sonoran Desert is arguably the best-kept scenery secret in the Southwest. You’ll know it during our UTV tours when you take in the sights, gazing out over the pristine landscape and the untouched, raw beauty of the desert. Take in the bright, unique flora and exotic fauna—like the only jaguars that roam the U.S.—and appreciate the courage of the native peoples and the frontiersmen who traversed these paths years ago. The vast Tonto National Forest offers a striking contrast to this desert scene, with lush pine trees that offer shade, respite from the hottest desert in North America, and a bit of mystery.
Your Chief Adventurer isn’t just another pretty face: All of the guides at Stellar Adventures can answer your questions about the native cultures, plants, and animals you may see while you’re out on your UTV tours Phoenix / Scottsdale.
UTV TOURS PHOENIX – THE VEHICLE
Whether you’re craving adventure or simply want to enjoy some sightseeing at your own pace, this UTV is dialed in to deliver. With electric power steering, a thrilling V-Twin engine, and towing capacity to take everything with you, this exhilarating drive handles like a dream. The UTVs at Stellar Adventures have been revamped to make your next off-roading excursion your best one yet.
UTV TOURS PHOENIX PEEPS – COME ONE, COME ALL!
Remember, you don’t have to be a tourist to kick it with Stellar Adventures. This company is locally owned and operated, and we love connecting with our year-round (aka diehard) Arizona peeps. You might be a local, but we can probably show you a thing or two you didn’t know about your own backyard during our UTV Tours in Phoenix / Scottsdale. Your journey awaits — Stellar adventure begins where the pavement ends!
Daytime UTV Times*
8am, 11am, 2pm (March-May)
8am, 11am ,2pm (Sept)
9am, 12pm, 3pm (Oct-Feb)
Sunset UTV Times*
3:30pm (Oct. & Feb)
*Please Arrive 15 Mins Prior
*Tour times fluctuate based on time of year.
*Please see reservation system for availability
Closed Toed Shoe and long pants (No flip flops or sandals)
- PLEASE NOTE: No Restrooms at Trailhead
- Bookings after 6pm for the next day may be subject to change.
- For each tour time, a minimum of 4 people must be booked in order to operate the tour. Your party DOES NOT have to meet the 4 person minimum, we can group parties together. For example, a booking for two ATVs will count as (2) of the (4) total people required. We will contact you if the tour minimums for your selected time slot are not met.
YES! The UTVs and ATVs can be booked together and go on the same trails. You will see options to select your vehicle type inside our booking system.
No experience is required. Your Chief Adventurer will explain how to operate the UTV and give a safety rundown before you hit the trail.
We have two options for UTVs. 2-Seat and 4-Seat. So, one seat is for the driver (16+ years old) and depending on how many passengers you have, you can select the 2-seat or 4-seat option.
Other Tours You Might Like
ATV TOURS PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE
GRAVEL & GRAPES WINE TASTING TOURS
After an exhilarating off-road tour through the scenic desert, enjoy world-class wines and food from one of Arizona’s favorite restaurants, Postino.
H1 HUMMER TOURS PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE
Mud, dirt, water, rocks—it’s all the same for the H1 Hummer. Coast along desert trails high above the ground for an up close and personal experience.