Stellar Adventures Mountain Biking Tours
Hundreds of miles of bike trails are calling your name here in the Valley of the Sun—so what are you waiting for? One of the best ways to get an intimate look at the rugged beauty of the Sonoran Desert is from atop a mountain bike, and some of the best people to navigate the trails with you are the guides at Stellar Adventures!
If it’s been awhile since you’ve been on a bike, don’t worry; it’s like… Well, it’s like riding a bike. Before your ride, we’ll talk with you to determine your level of comfort, and will design a ride that is perfectly matched to your experience and expectations. Our guides will help you rediscover your talent and put you at ease by getting you properly set up on your bike. You’ll start off on scenic, easy-to-navigate trails, and you’ll be able to see some of the truly breathtaking sights that only the desert can offer.
If you are a road cyclist or a relatively experienced mountain biker, we’ll hit trails that traverse rugged terrain, rock gardens, and washes. If gnarly, downhill biking is your game, no sweat—we’ve got double black trails designed for expert riders, so you’ll be able to strut your stuff and impress us. Our state-of-the-art mountain bike fleet includes hardtail, full suspension, and premium upgrade options. The guides who take you out on these mountain bike rides have decades of combined experience, and are comfortable guiding riders from every background and experience level. They can help beginners get a handle on the ins and outs of mountain biking, and they can help experts fine-tune their rides. One of our guides is IMBA (International Mountain Biking Association)-certified!
All of our mountain bike packages include a helmet, gloves, snacks, sunscreen, pedal preference options, back packs, and guides who have medical training. Riders of all ages are welcome to join in on this off-road adventure powered by you! Bring your kids along if you like—if they can ride a bike, they can shred with us!
- Hard tail 29″ or 27.5″ inch tire Mountain bike by Marin Bikes
- Full Suspension upgrades are available by request.
- Selection of specialty of pedals. SPD, Crank Bros, Performance Flats, Egg Beaters
- Cannondale MIPS Helmets
- Pearl Izumi Full Finger gloves
- Variety of snacks suited for any type of food allergy
- Wild Bunch Desert Guides Water bottle
- Water and other drinks
- Osprey back pack for guests to carry personal items
WHAT TO WEAR
- Guests should wear athletic clothing–Light colors are always best. Tight fitting if possible
- Tennis shoes or hiking shoes
- Hats are recommended
- Sunglasses are highly recommended
- NOT recommended–Nike Free, Converse (Chuck Taylor) or Vans–shoes with no tread.
Guides carry First Aid, Sunscreen and are all WFR/WFA -FIRST AID certified
Mountain Biking *INCLUDES TRANSPORTATION (2pp Min) – $165.00 Per Person
Mountain Biking *MEET @ TRAIL – $140.00 Per Person
Ready to Book Your Adventure?
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
• Bookings after 9pm for the next day may be subject to change.
• Please note tour minimums prior to booking.